For many dog owners, there is a universal understanding, at some point, you will find your pet either nestled right next to you or at the foot of your bed. This is, of course, depending on whether your dog has a place of his or her own outside, like a doghouse, or if indoors, a bed. Some owners may think tossing an old towel or blanket on the floor for Spot will do but in actuality, you can get a nicely made dog bed relatively cheap.
Hi there, my name is Michelle Rodriguez, and no I’m not the one from the Fast n Furious movies (Though I get asked that a lot!). I am out of Phoenix, Arizona and my new adventure as the owner of Dog Cheap Sleeps just may be the answer to getting your pet off your bed and into his own. Face it, just like a human’s mattress, there are countless manufacturers, styles, and types to choose from. The price gamut runs from dirt cheap to extremely costly. Dog beds are not too much different, with the exception the ones I create are handcrafted, and custom made by me.
If you care for your pet, taking him to the doctor when needed, giving him the right food, guess what? Sleep to animals is just as important as it is to us. So my custom designed pet beds put all the components of our beds, into a smaller, compact unit.
Pet Bed Benefits:
- Body Temperature – Animals can stay warmer in colder months, and cooler in warmer months depending on the bed’s materials.
- Dander and shedding control – Loose hairs tend to gather in the bed rather than everywhere else.
- Easy on Joints – Just like us, dogs can have joint and muscle ache issues when sleeping on hard surfaces.
- Portability – Their bed can be easily relocated from one part of your house to another, just try to move your bed at a whim.
- Easy to Clean – Depending on the material most pet beds can be tossed in a washer, and dryer or air dried.
In closing, if you are going to make the leap with a sweet spot for your pet to sleep on, why not take a chance on my artisan-made dog beds. Just because my business is called Dog Cheap Sleeps.com doesn’t mean I forsake quality, comfort, or your pets specific needs. Want to talk about it? Feel free to drop me a line and let’s build a bed!